- First chart shows ES daily chart with 20 day moving average.
- Price is above 20 dma for now, But if it falls below 20 dma we will get another correction.
- Next chart shows price with 50 dma. The recent fall was stopped at the 50 dma. So a major correction can be expected only if 50 dma gets tested again.
- 1296 has become an important support for now.
- MSFT NEAR 200 DMA
March 4, 2011
- Nifty's weekly chart shows price back into the channel consolidation it was trading in Before the breakout took place.
- Price has taken support at the bottom of the channel. Big correction may be seen if this trend line gets broken.
- For bulls the big movement is based on 200 dma. If price sustains above 200 dma we can see levels of 5700 and 5900 on screen again.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.