- Apple weekly chart shows price hitting 644 levels. This level has acted as resistance before.
- Price also testing 78.6% Around the same level as shown in 2nd chart.
- Daily chart shows negative divergence, Price yet to confirm weakness though.
May 31, 2014
- SBI Weekly chart shows a Dark cloud cover pattern. Opening of the current week's candle is perfect for the pattern, Closing could have been a little bit lower than the current levels to make the pattern more perfect and effective.
- Bearish pattern needs confirmation, The stock too is retesting a previous resistance zone which may act as support. Closing below 2470 levels will add strength for the pattern.
- Fib levels and 20 Day SMA are immediate support levels. More weakness if price does not hold above them.
May 30, 2014
- Infosys gave another big volume bearish daily candle.
- Price has violated the weekly previous resistance zone which was expected to act as support now. Week is falling back into the Weekly range. Bears need a weekly close into this range to extend gains further.
- Hope for bulls now is in the Approaching golden ratio and the weekly cloud. If price does not bounce at these levels bigger falls can be seen.
- Death cross has also done well. Price moved back to 50 Day SMA and got resisted there.
May 29, 2014
- SBI Daily chart is closing in on 5 Day Low EMA Potential support line for the stock.
- Weekly chart is forming a bearish pattern. If the current negative candle manage to engulf 75% of the previous bullish candle on closing basis then we have a Dark cloud cover pattern.
- For bears next hurdle is the 2475 - 2530 zone which was previous resistance zone. This level may act as support if price tests it.
May 28, 2014
- One hour chart of SBI is seeking support at Golden ratio and 50 Hour SMA.
- SBI Bears need a close below these levels to extend the weakness in weekly chart. Weekly chart is moving toward a Dark Cloud cover pattern which can be confirmed only if the current weekly candle engulfs 75% length of the previous bullish candle.
- If price takes support at 50 Hour SMA an up move is possible and thus avoiding a bearish pattern in weekly chart.
- Reliance Industries daily chart is moving in a range between 1068 and 1145.
- Price if takes support at Low EMA and Range support zone could start moving up again.
- Weakness on closing day below 1068.
- Weekly candlestick so far shows bearishness, Price must close higher to avoid a bearish engulfing pattern.
- GOLD TRIANGLE BREAKDOWN
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.