May 25, 2012
- Week getting support near weekly lower bollinger band.
- Price is getting resisted near the broken golden ratio. This level must be crossed for a sustained up move to happen.
- Nifty near crucial levels as Week candle approaching 5 Week low EMA and Month candle near Month low EMA. Nifty Week low EMA at 4918. Month low EMA at 4937
- Daily chart shows candlesticks with lengthy shadows but very little progress on closing basis. Price yet to close above 10 Day SMA.
- Hour chart shows a channel formation with price violating its resistance line. Moving above 1328.49 may give a short term up move.
- Last chart shows a triangle pattern in 15 minutes chart with a possible 25 point move towards the side of breakout.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.