- Weekly chart shows resistance level at 22.33
- Above mentioned weekly resistance is also the Golden ratio in weekly chart which will make it tougher to cross.
- Daily chart shows price moving up from 50 Day SMA. Recent up moves from 50 SMA has resulted in good moves so this move may target 22.33 level soon.
- EURUSD TREND UPDATE
March 7, 2013
4 HOUR CHART
- 4 Hour charts shows 50 period SMA and 23.6% Fib level as crucial resistance levels. Sustaining above 23.6% Fib level may lead to a bigger pull back.
- Second chart shows daily chart with 200 DAY SMA. Price yet to test this level. A bottom formation at these levels may lead to a trend reversal.
- ES UPDATE
- ES 30 Minutes shows a range.
- One hour chart shows price testing 50 Hour SMA. Price has to sustain above this level for a breakout to happen.
- Target for range breakdown is shown in the last chart were price may test previous resistance level or 23.6% Fib level shown in 4 Hour Time frame.
- GOOGLE DARK CLOUD COVER
- Daily chart has given a Bearish Dark cloud cover pattern.
- Negative divergence in daily chart with RSI is also looking good for bears. Crucial point to note is that there is no trigger yet for bears.
- Hourly chart shows a big bearish engulfing pattern and followed by a small range. For bears trigger could be price falling below the GAP which may give a bigger fall.
- APPLE RESISTANCE LEVELS
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.