- EURUSD Monthly chart shows a slanting support line. Second chart shows price at 50% Fib level. Some more downside likely before a bigger bounce could happen.
- Daily chart if starts to trade above the cloud can confirm a bigger bullish trade. Staying below the cloud the correction is likely to continue.
December 31, 2014
- Apple is likely to remain in a Fibonacci range. Mostly stocks tend to range between 61.8% and 38.2% before a big move happens.
- Weekly chart shows price still in an up trend. Good buying opportunity may come if price test the up trend line again.
- Immediate resistance at 114. Support levels are 50 Day SMA and 111 level.
- Reliance weekly chart shows possible rising trend line.
- Second chart shows resistance zone between 910 - 930 level. Fib level also shows broken golden ratio around this zone. So bullish only if price manage to close above this zone.
- Reliance will remain weak on staying below this zone. Breaking below the trend line will strengthen bears of reliance industries.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.