- For apple bulls Immediate resistance level at 100 Week SMA(482) shown in 2nd chart.
- First chart is the daily time frame which shows the falling resistance line from 704 level.
- Last chart the weekly time frame with price and MACD histogram showing positive divergence But this up move may hit resistance at the weekly cloud.
- In short this is going to be a small pullback for apple bulls.
- QQQ WEEKEND UPDATE
February 9, 2013
- QQQ has given a breakout from the trading range in daily chart.
- Crucial support levels if the breakout fails to sustain are 100 Day SMA and the Unfilled GAP in daily chart.
- If price sustains above the range top of 67.79 then it could target 78.6% Fib level as immediate target.
- APPLE RESISTANCE LEVELS FOR THE PULLBACK
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.