- Wedge break on the upside.
- Stay long till weakness is seen.
- ES 30 Minutes chart with rising wedge pattern.
- Bearishness will be confirmed if price stays below 50 period moving average shown in the second chart.
- Price sustaining above 50 Period moving average will continue to favor bulls.
Posted by San at 6:59 PM
- Price hits the top of the triangle pattern which was shown earlier in this post.
- Now it is likely to head down towards 1.41 levels in the coming days.
Posted by San at 6:11 PM
- Nifty spot with 30 Minutes chart and Ichimoku cloud.
- Price is still staying above the cloud. Price went above it after the range breakout near 5300 level.
- Up trend will stay intact as long as price does not dip below the cloud.
Posted by San at 2:22 PM
- First chart shows the stochastic and trend line combination for going short.
- It seems we will get one more short trade from this down trend line shortly.
- This short trade may not get triggered if nifty decides to give a bigger breakout. But when price hits the trend line with an already overbought stochastic the risk reward ration will favor a short trade. So have a small stop loss for this upcoming short sell.
- Second chart shows a positive candlestick near 5604 Past four attempts when nifty got rejected here price showed negative candles. This time it looks different and price momentum the way it came back from 5195 to this level in a short span of time shows the strength of bulls. So they may have enough of momentum to go above 5604 this time.
- TREND LINE OF DOW JONES
Posted by San at 7:17 AM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.