- QQQ Testing the neck line of an inverted head and shoulders pattern.
- Daily chart has moved above 50 Day SMA.
- Price in daily time frame is at the Daily cloud.
- Bulls need a daily close above the neck line and 50 SMA for extending this up move. Sustaining above the daily cloud may lead to a bigger up move.
December 11, 2012
- TCS has closed below 200 Day SMA.
- Daily chart is also showing a range breakdown. Range was for 92 points so we can expect a similar move to the down side if price sustains below 200 SMA.
- Weekly chart with up trend line may save bulls from a bigger fall.
- NIFTY 50 STOCKS REALTIME 5 MINUTES CHART WITH AUTOREFRESH
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.