- EURUSD Testing crucial support zone between 1.2748 - 1.2805
- Price at 200 Day SMA
- Daily chart is also approaching 38.2% Fib level.
- Breaking these levels could give an extended fall for EURUSD.
- COPPER TRIANGLE PATTERN
November 5, 2012
- Copper weekly chart shows price moving towards the support line of the triangle.
- Daily chart shows price testing Golden ratio. Sustaining below Golden ratio should extend the down move towards 78.6% Fib level.
- Daily chart also shows a possible bearish cross with 20 and 200 SMA which will also extend the correction.
- For a bigger up move to happen the Triangle support line has to be held.
- Nifty managed to close above 5 Day High EMA and 20 Day SMA.
- But price is yet to capture 5 Week High EMA on closing basis.
- 3rd chart shows nifty back into the earlier trading range thus not giving clarity for the bigger direction.
- Last chart shows price closing above Golden ratio of bigger time frame which is a big relief for bulls now.
- SILVER Daily has closed below 200 Day SMA.
- Recent Stochastic sell signals in Weekly chart has performed well. Stochastic line is yet to cross below 50% line so more selling is to come.
- Last chart shows price near 20 week sma. Sustaining below this level should take price towards the crucial support zone between 25 - 26.
- IWM WEEKEND UPDATE
- APPLE WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.