- Daily chart of MSFT shows price testing the 50 day moving average.
- Momentum of price is favouring bears. If stock closes below 50 dma direction will favour bears in the short term.
- Weekly chart shows important support area near 27.40. Price is testing this level. Closing below this level will take price towards the weekly trend line.
- US DOLLAR RISES FROM THE GOLDEN RATIO
Posted by San at 11:52 PM
US DOLLAR DAILY CHART
EURUSD DAILY CHART
- US Dollar and EurUsd daily charts with the golden ratio(61.8%) Fibonacci level.
- US Dollar took support at the 61.8% Fib level while for Eurusd it acted as resistance.
- Now for the Dollar to rise it should cross the 50% level and close above it which will confirm a short term reversal in US Dollar price and this means negative outlook for EURUSD.
Posted by San at 7:34 PM
- Nifty daily chart showing bears extending gains below 200 DMA.
- Line chart is showing a possible reversal area from near 5490 levels
- MACD is showing slight positive divergence but price is yet to confirm.
- Bears will be happy to see yet another bearish engulfing in weekly chart.
- TATA STEEL ASCENDING BROADENING WEDGE
Posted by San at 8:58 AM
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.