January 15, 2013
- APPLE Daily chart shows price testing the recent lows.
- Immediate resistance for the day could be yesterday's GAP and 20 Day SMA if price makes an up move.
- Last chart shows price violating 20 Month SMA. Price sustaining below this could be bad news for Apple Bulls.
- RIMM CHART UPDATE
- FACEBOOK BEARISH ENGULFING
- FACEBOOK Daily chart shows a bearish engulfing pattern. For bears need confirmation with price follow up and volume increase on the downside.
- Daily chart also shows negative divergence with price and RSI.
- For bulls price need to sustain above 50% Fib level as shown in the last chart. Sustaining above 50% Fib level may negate the above bearish View.
- RIMM CHART UPDATE
- Daily chart shows price breaking above the recent swing high of 14.21. Daily MACD lines shows a bullish cross which will continue to do well if price sustains above 14.21 levels.
- Weekly chart shows Fib resistance level at 21.34 levels.
- Bulls are struggling through the weekly cloud, If the up move sustains price could target the weekly cloud top or 100 Week SMA. Falling back below 14.21 would negate the above Scenario.
240 Minutes chart
5 Minutes chart
- 4 Hour chart shows crucial price zone near 6015 levels. Price sustaining above this level may result in a successful breakout. Closing the day below 6015 levels or lower will be negative.
- 5 Minutes chart shows a possible up trend line which may help bulls to extend the up move.
- BANK NIFTY LIVE CHART- 5 MINUTES TIME FRAME
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.