- Crude oil weekly chart shows a possible target around 91 for the current fall. If price takes support there a decent bounce can happen. Breaking these resistance levels on closing basis may lead to a bigger fall.
- Daily chart shows price falling towards 78.6% Fib level.
- Hour chart too shows price trending down below the cloud.
November 5, 2013
- Tesla weekly looks bullish as weekly candles rising from 20 Week SMA. Bullish view will change only on price trading below 157 levels.
- Daily chart will stay strong if sustains above 50 Day SMA. 50 sma is at 173 levels. Today's close if below 173 will hint of weakness. Price in daily chart also shows a channel formation with price near the resistance line of the channel.
- Bullish HAMMER of GROUPON
- Fate of the Diamond is likely to be decided by the 200 Day SMA. It will be a Diamond top if price starts to trade below 200 Day SMA. Or a continuation pattern if 200 SMA acts as support.
- Weekly chart shows price above the cloud. Long term trend of the stock will start to weaken on price falling into the weekly cloud.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.