- Crude oil 4 hour chart shows a triangle shaped consolidation pattern. Price nearing resistance line.
- Daily chart shows price getting support near 50 Day SMA. Bears unable to sustain price below 50 Day SMA. Crucial resistance zone between 108 and 110.
- SILVER Resistance levels
August 23, 2013
- HPQ managed to close a gap in daily chart and left another Gap in doing so.
- Price has fallen below 20 week sma. Closing the week below this level may extend the fall towards lower bb in the coming weeks.
- Daily chart shows price below 50 and 100 Day SMA. More weakness on price falling below 21.81 levels.
- EURUSD Channel and Resistance ZONE
- Weekly chart shows price trying to stay above 78.6% Fib level
- Daily chart shows positive divergence with MACD Histogram. But Price is yet to confirm a reversal.
- Last chart shows the struggle of bulls with 5 Day High EMA. Price must close above this level for a bigger bounce to happen. Another dip towards 9000 levels may give a buying opportunity risk reward ratio looks good here.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.