- The fall from shooting star and 200 SMA in daily chart continues to look good for gold bears.
- Now One hour and 4 Hour time frames are nearing possible support levels. If these are held gold may give a bounce within the shorter time frames.
- Bigger correction if 200 SMA is not held.
- GOLD ONE HOUR CHART ANALYSIS
March 30, 2015
- On closing basis crucial number on daily chart is 17830. Bulls need to stay above this level on closing basis to avoid a test of 200 SMA.
- Price action in weekly chart is not looking all that encouraging for bulls as can be seen in 3rd chart.
- Daily RSI is oversold, But if this is going to be a trending down move the oversold can remain oversold for long time. So its crucial for Bulls to stay above 200 SMA for an up move to happen.
- NIFTY WEEKEND UPDATE
- Gold one hour chart shows price contraction between support and resistance levels.
- Support for the time frame seen at 100 SMA. Crucial resistance in Hourly cloud.
- There is weakness in daily time frame which can change if Hour breaks above the cloud. Bigger correction if 100 Hour SMA does not hold.
- CRUDE OIL WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.