- Apple 4 Hour chart shows a possible head and shoulders pattern.
- Recent Bounce could not move past 38.2% Fib level and 50 Period SMA of 4 Hour time frame. Hope for bulls only if price break above these levels.
- GOLD RANGE BREAKDOWN TARGET
April 15, 2013
- Silver weekly chart shows a bearish Descending triangle breakdown.
- Hope for silver bulls is the Golden ratio shown in monthly chart. If price forms a basing formation here we may see an up move,
- Oversold up moves if happens will find it tough to cross the broken 200 Week SMA. This level shown in last chart will act as stiff resistance for now.
- GOLD CHART UPDATE
- Bank nifty first chart shows a possible bullish breakout. But price is near serious resistance levels. For the breakout to sustain price must close above 200 Day SMA. and the recent swing low of 11590.
- Price has managed to close above 23.6% Fib level. If it does not sustain above this level we may see a fall again.
- INFOSYS WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.