- Ascending channel and MACD Buy signal keeping the up move going.
- Price and MACD Histogram continue to diverge without any effect on price. Bears are hoping for a double top kind correction from 1422 levels.
- Last chart shows the possibility of 1422 level getting broken and a possible up move towards 1445 levels before a major fall could happen.
August 18, 2012
- NIFTY Bulls could not clear the weekly resistance levels clearly.
- Bulls must trade above 5400 for achieving higher targets. Week sustaining above 5 Week High EMA currently at 5323 will keep the bullish hopes alive.
- Weakness below 5348 as shown in last chart. Closing week below 5323 which is the Week High EMA should give a bigger correction.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.