March 23, 2011
- First chart shows the triangle pattern in four hour time frame which is yet to give direction.
- Next chart shows nifty in a small channel within a larger pattern.
- Today's move is likely to get exhausted at the resistance line of the small channel.
- If price break out of the small channel Nifty may target the resistance line of the larger pattern which is above 5600 level.
ES HOUR CHART
- ES Hour does a bullish moving average cross. 50 is above 200 hour moving average.
- Now for bulls price should not dip below 200 hour moving average. Closing below 200 hour moving average will turn things in favor of bears.
- Price sustaining above 50 hour moving average can give an up move towards 1296.
- Price slipping below 50 hour moving average will be negative for the bulls.
- CRUDE OIL CHART ANALYSIS
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.