April 25, 2012
- Nifty's daily bollinger band continue to contract.
- Up move may happen if nifty trades above 20 day sma (5257). Bulls will be weak below yesterday's low.
- Weekly chart is shown with 20 Week SMA. Weekly stochastic is turning down and if price starts to trade below 20 week SMA we may see a bigger down move. If 20 Week SMA is held we may see the opposite move as well so one should wait for the signal.
- NIFTY INTRADAY LIVE CHART
- This bounce may stop at the falling resistance line or the 50 period sma of Four hour chart.
- Price trading above the resistance levels mentioned should take SPX back towards 1392 levels.
- Last chart shows the crucial numbers in four hour time frame.
- SILVER DESCENDING TRIANGLE AND GOLDEN RATIO
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.