- First chart of weekly time frame shows a rising support line. Further weakness only on price breaking below this line.
- 2nd chart shows horizontal support zone between 30.84 - 31.02. Below this zone price is likely to test the weekly cloud. Strength in weekly chart only on price closing back above 20 Week SMA.
- SILVER Weekend update
August 18, 2013
- Blackberry getting resisted at Weekly cloud and 50 Week SMA.
- Daily chart shows Fibonacci support levels. This fall may not last much price is likely to move up again from Golden ratio or 78.6% Fib level towards the Unfilled GAP shown in last chart.
- For a bigger up move price must sustain above 50 Week SMA.
- S&P 500 Weekend update
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.