April 4, 2012
- ES may give a bounce from the support line shown in 3rd chart.
- Price breaking the cloud and 100 Period SMA in four hour time frame is negative But charts look oversold right now and it may result in a bounce towards 23.6% fib level again.
- Price breaking the support line will strengthen bears further and it may target 38.2% fib level.
- Nifty bulls failed to close the day above the resistance line. This may lead to a correction, But for bulls there is a cluster of support from 5295 - 5321 (20 Day SMA - 5295, 50 Day SMA - 5318, 5 Day High EMA - 5321) - Breaking and closing below this cluster will weaken the bulls.
- Resistance is at 5 Week High EMA - 5385
- DOW JONES EOD UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.