- EURUSD Weekly chart shows price near falling resistance line from 1.45 through 1.32.
- Daily chart shows price nearing 200 Day SMA.
- Price moving up in a channel and nearing resistance levels. Daily chart also trying to form an inverted head and shoulders formation. So we might see a fall towards 1.21 levels before an up move could happen.
September 6, 2012
- Gold weekly chart shows a weekly broken support line which may act as resistance.
- Weekly fibonacci chart shows this resistance line and 50% Fib level at the same area. Breaking above this level will be difficult in case gold bulls cross this area then the target could be around 1770 - 1790 zone.
- Trading below 1685 should give a short trade. Sustaining above 1698 should favor gold bulls.
- SILVER TREND UPDATE
- Tata motors bulls need to sustain above the weekly cloud or Golden ratio. Breaking these levels will be negative for the stock.
- Daily chart shows bulls trying to form an Inverted Head and shoulders pattern. But daily also has given a death cross which will be effective if price breaks below 203.
- In short Tata Motors will be bullish above 252. Bearish below 203 and Neutral between these two levels.
- Silver four hour chart shows price trading above a short term trend line. Up trend of this time frame will be intact as long as price stays above this trend line and 50 period SMA shown in second chart.
- Last chart shows price in a range. Breakout from this range above 32.37 will lead to continuation of the current trend. Breakdown from the range may lead to a correction towards the up trend line or 50 period SMA.
- ES CHART ANALYSIS
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.