- Dow Jones index has closed the day down 264.42 points or -2.49%
- Dow Jones index broke and closed below its 200 DMA after trading above it for almost 13 days.
- It has broken an important trend line in daily chart.
- It does not seems to stop there. Third chart is Dow Jones futures which seems to have fell off the cliff. Has not stopped selling yet. 10250 in futures index may give some support.
August 12, 2010
- Nifty futures is showing a possible triangle formation in 5 minutes time frame.
- The break out on either side can give at least 50 points.
- Since it is a triangle it can give false breakouts before deciding its path.
- NIFTY SPOT HOUR CHART WITH FIBONACCI LEVELS
- Nifty futures has violated the channel in its daily line chart.
- Now a daily close below 5390 will test 5350.
- If 5350 breaks the next target comes at 5270
- This trade depends on how nifty closes today. If nifty futures closes above 5390 levels the index will remain in the channel.
- NIFTY TREND LINE BREAK TRADE
NIFTY FUTURES 4 HOUR CHART
- Nifty may test the 5350 support region this week.
- Nifty closed near the low of the day. The index has also closed below its 20 DAY SMA. It has also closed below 5 DAY H.EMA.
- Looking at the global scenario nifty may get a gap down today. That means selling will continue. Break of 5350 and a weekly close below this region will be very bearish for the short term.
- Nifty future chart is also indicating a test of 5350 region.
- DOW JONES ANALYSIS AFTER CLOSING BELL