- Weekly chart of EURUSD with Fibonacci levels
- The golden ratio of 61.8% is at 1.2785
- Previous low on weekly chart is 1.2586
- Long trades are possible from these levels.
- SPY SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LEVELS
January 10, 2011
- SPY is in a range of 126.15 to 127.86
- Recent fall took support at 126.15 so further correction will be possible only if 126.15 is broken on a closing basis.
- Things will look positive for bulls if price starts to trade above 127.01 again.
- Support line mentioned below has been violated.
- Nifty Futures 4 hour time frame with 200 period moving average and the trend line support.
- Nifty Futures does get support below the 200 period moving average in four hour time frame.
- So if NF has to go down more it should break the trend line shown in this time frame. Twice we had good up move from this trend line So it may happen again.
- One has to be cautious while going long because counter trend trades are the most riskiest so keep a tight stop loss. If the trend line breaks one should get out of the long trade.
- In the weekly chart nifty's previous resistance levels did gave support to nifty when it fell last time followed by a bearish engulfing pattern in weekly chart. This time nifty has finished a bearish engulfing pattern in weekly chart again, So will the support line shown in weekly chart be held, only time can give the answer. But seeing the ease at which price broke below 50 DMA things are favouring bears for a larger correction.
- There is a possible triangle pattern in daily chart shown in the second chart If the support line of that pattern is held Correction will be small. If the support line gets broken on closing basis price may test the 200 DMA.
- MACD and Stochastic are looking negative. Stochastic in daily has not yet reached the oversold region. MACD just gave a negative cross.
- CNX - IT BEARISH ENGULFING PATTERN
- BANK NIFTY WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.