- Apple month chart shows price closing above 20 Month SMA. Weekly chart shows price closing above the cloud and 50% Retrace level. If a correction happens in daily chart next week the above mentioned levels may now act as support.
- Next resistance level or target area is the Golden ratio seen in weekly chart at 583 level. Daily chart shows a possible resistance line which may result in a pullback before price move up again.
- SILVER Trend update
November 30, 2013
November 29, 2013
- Silver 4 hour chart shows strong resistance at the cloud. Trend will favor bears as long as price stays below the cloud of this time frame.
- Price is trying to stay above 50 Period SMA. Price has to close and sustain above 20.31 levels for a possible up move to follow.
- GOLD Trend update
November 28, 2013
- Facebook daily chart shows price taking support near 100 day SMA. No bullish turnaround yet. A pause in falling on price trading above the falling resistance line, Strength only on trading back above 50 Day SMA.
- Weekly chart is also trying to do a bullish reversal candle at 20 Week SMA. Candle closing at the current levels or higher would confirm a bullish weekly candle.
- APPLE Chart analysis
November 27, 2013
November 26, 2013
November 25, 2013
- Apple daily chart trading in a range. Second chart shows the range is a consolidation after an up move which is likely to result in an upper breakout. But monthly chart shows the consolidation happening at 20 Month SMA. So apple bulls need a monthly close above 20 Month SMA for extending this up move.
- GROUPON Support levels
- CRUDE Oil chart analysis
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.