- Apple month chart shows price closing above 20 Month SMA. Weekly chart shows price closing above the cloud and 50% Retrace level. If a correction happens in daily chart next week the above mentioned levels may now act as support.
- Next resistance level or target area is the Golden ratio seen in weekly chart at 583 level. Daily chart shows a possible resistance line which may result in a pullback before price move up again.
- SILVER Trend update
November 30, 2013
November 29, 2013
- Silver 4 hour chart shows strong resistance at the cloud. Trend will favor bears as long as price stays below the cloud of this time frame.
- Price is trying to stay above 50 Period SMA. Price has to close and sustain above 20.31 levels for a possible up move to follow.
- GOLD Trend update
November 28, 2013
- Facebook daily chart shows price taking support near 100 day SMA. No bullish turnaround yet. A pause in falling on price trading above the falling resistance line, Strength only on trading back above 50 Day SMA.
- Weekly chart is also trying to do a bullish reversal candle at 20 Week SMA. Candle closing at the current levels or higher would confirm a bullish weekly candle.
- APPLE Chart analysis
November 27, 2013
November 26, 2013
November 25, 2013
- Apple daily chart trading in a range. Second chart shows the range is a consolidation after an up move which is likely to result in an upper breakout. But monthly chart shows the consolidation happening at 20 Month SMA. So apple bulls need a monthly close above 20 Month SMA for extending this up move.
- GROUPON Support levels
- CRUDE Oil chart analysis