August 30, 2013
- ES Hour chart shows a corrective up move which is forming a bear flag kind of pattern.
- Crucial resistance here is the 200 Hour SMA. Closing above this level may favor bulls for a bigger up move.
- Weakness near 200 Hour SMA may lead price towards the lows near the 50% retrace level shown in daily time frame. Bears will gains strength on closing below 50% Fib level.
- Tata Motors weekly chart is testing the resistance line of the triangle. Last breakout was not successful. Breakout on closing basis this time and a move above 315 - 320 levels may give a bigger up move for the stock.
- Weakness here may take price back towards the weekly cloud. Weekly cloud is acting as strong support for the stock. Holding above the cloud price is likely to move higher.
- Crude oil daily has fallen back into the range.
- 4 Hour chart also shows price falling back into the triangle pattern. Price closing inside the daily rang may give a bigger correction for crude.
- One hour chart shows price near Golden ratio and 50 Hour SMA. Breaking this level may extend the current fall.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.