- SPY 4 Hour chart with up trend lines and 50 period SMA as support levels.
- Breaking below 38.2% Fib level may extend the correction towards the golden ratio. An up move may happen from the first up trend line or the 50 period SMA.
- ORACLE TREND UPDATE
September 24, 2012
4 HOUR CHART
- Sustaining below 50 Day SMA should continue to favor bears of crude oil.
- Crucial support and resistance levels shown in 2nd chart.
- Last chart is of 4 Hour time frame which shows price near crucial level of 90.96. Trading above the 20 Period SMA may give a bounce in favor of crude oil bulls.
- BEAR FLAG OF COCA COLA
- CNX IT Had a bearish week. Price took support near 20 Day SMA and for the weekly chart it was 100 Week SMA.
- Daily chart with up trend line shows support near 6243 - 6300 level.
- Daily MACD and overbought Weekly stochastic may favor bears if the moving averages mentioned above gets broken.
- NIFTY WEEKEND UPDATE
- First chart is of the daily time frame which shows the steady up move of Oracle.
- 2nd chart shows the approaching resistance level of Oracle in weekly time frame.
- Resistance level is also the 78.6% Retrace level. Weekly MACD is showing some weakness but continue to stay in Buy mode It may give a sell signal if the Up trend line gets broken.
- SLV WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.