March 11, 2015
- SPY Daily shows price nearing an up trend line.
- Price is also near Golden ratio and 100 Day SMA. So a pause or a bounce from these levels can be expected because of oversold conditions.
- Having said that when price re-enters a range after a false breakout the reverse move is usually swift and big so a bigger correction cannot be ruled out as well. We discussed the daily range in the Weekend update of SPY
- SPY WEEKEND UPDATE
- Weekly chart shows a falling support line or channel which may give a reversal.
- Daily chart is also shown with recent lows as support levels.
- If the daily and weekly channel does not hold then the Month Golden ratio will also be violated. This can take gold below 1100 levels.
- Gold bulls must protect the Channel support line shown in first chart to avoid bigger falls.
- ES 4 Hour chart shows price at 50% Fib level
- Last chart shows price testing a crucial support resistance zone. If this level is gone on closing basis more falls are likely. Bulls need to stay above this zone to avoid bigger falls.
- 2nd chart is shown with 200 SMA. All major falls recently has tested 200 SMA. Price likely to test 200 SMA This time too.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.