January 16, 2012
- ES Four hour chart is yet to show weakness.
- Bears need a four hour candle to close below 50 Period SMA.
- Up trend of this time frame will be safe above the cloud.
- IWM - WEEKLY RESISTANCE LEVELS (50 WEEK SMA AND GOLDEN RATIO)
- DOW JONES WEEKEND UPDATE
- SPY WEEKEND UPDATE
- SBI has given a bearish daily candle. Price is closer to its 100 Day SMA and Golden ratio So chances of a correction is high from the current levels. Even if price moves up it has to close above the ichimoku cloud for a sustained up move to happen. Weekly chart is also closer to the middle bollinger band.
- So in short SBI is giving negative signs close to resistance levels. But there is no breakdown yet. Price is trading well above its 5 Day High EMA so one shall wait for a close below 5 day High Ema to happen.
- NIFTY WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.