- First chart shows possible resistance levels for EURUSD.
- 2nd chart shows price nearing 100 Week SMA. Bulls of EURUSD Must close above this line for a bigger up move to happen.
- GOLD CHART ANALYSIS
January 10, 2013
- Month chart of apple shows bulls trying to hold above 20 Month SMA. Price may test this zone again, If this is not held we may see a bigger correction in apple.
- Weekly chart shows crucial support between 500 - 505. Trading below 500 may lead to a quick fall towards 100 Week SMA at 476.
- For bulls daily chart shows 20 and 50 SMA as the Immediate hurdles. Price must trade above 550 levels for a possible turn of the short term trend.
- MICROSOFT IN A RANGE
- MSFT Weekly chart shows a range between 26.26 - 27.77
- Price near the support zone and Weekly MACD is positioned for an up move ONLY if the support zone is held and follow up by breaking above the falling resistance line shown in second chart.
- Major hurdle for bulls in daily chart is the 50 Day SMA. Price need to stay above 50 SMA for a bigger up move to follow.
- Bank of America Weekly chart shows price trading below 200 Week SMA.
- Daily chart shows price testing 20 day SMA.
- Last chart shows weakness at 50% Fib level.
- Weekly and daily close below 200 Week SMA and 20 Day SMA will favor bears of BAC.
- For bulls price need to trade above 200 Week SMA and 50% Fib level
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.