- IWM Weekly chart shows price testing the up trend line.
- Daily chart is testing 100 Day SMA.
- Daily cloud has been violated. If price sustains below the cloud bears will be able to break the above mentioned crucial support levels. Bulls need to get back into the cloud to avoid further correction.
- S&P 500 WEEKEND UPDATE
October 27, 2012
- S&P 500 Daily chart shows crucial support at the Cloud Base and 100 Day SMA.
- Weekly MACD has given a sell signal which will be effective if price trades below 20 Week SMA. 2nd chart shows price getting support at 20 Day SMA.
- For next week if price does not hold above 100 Day SMA Price may fall towards the weekly support line shown in the last chart which is near 1387 levels approximately.
- IWM WEEKEND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.