- Rising Up trend line shown in second chart or the support line of the triangle should hold for bulls.
- Break down below the triangle will take ES towards 1150 levels.
- Bulls are hoping that the low on the Rising trend line acts as a major Higher Low which can keep the up trend going in Higher time frame.
November 4, 2011
- Click to enlarge the charts to read the description.
- Price is near Resistance levels. But it is also near 200 Day SMA which is a trend changing level. So one has to wait and see how price reacts here to take the next trade. If price reacts negatively from month High EMA a short trade is likely to give bigger profits.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.