- ES one hour chart testing 100 Hour SMA and support zone. Closing below support zone may extend the fall.
- CRUDE OIL Multiple time frames
October 23, 2013
- Crude oil daily chart shows price breaking crucial support levels.
- Weekly chart shows the rising support line to which price may fall in the short term.
- Monthly chart shows a bigger bearish possibility as it is ranging between 38.2% Fib level and 61.8%. If the rising support line in weekly chart does not hold then price may fall towards 38.2% Fib level shown in monthly chart which is at 77 levels.
- GOLD Testing resistance levels
- Tata steel Weekly charts shows price moving towards multiple resistance levels.
- Price may have some more upside left. Looks for weakness between 350 - 360 levels. Reversal candles in weekly chart may resume the down move for the stock. On the contrary the long term bulls of tata steel Need a weekly cloud breakout on closing basis to continues this up move.
- AXIS Bank Inverted Head and Shoulders pattern
- Recent attempts in daily time frame to stay above 200 SMA does not look good for Bulls But price action in weekly chart looks slightly bulls.
- Weekly chart shows a range of 9 points and Price trying to stay above the weekly cloud. Sustaining above the cloud price should move towards 95 - 98 zone. Negative news may take price towards the lower end of the range at 80.
- FACEBOOK BEARISH ENGULFING PATTERN
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.