- Dow Jones industrial average closed 57.59 points or -0.56% down.
- The index is trading below its 50 day moving average. It is also trading below the 50 week moving average.
- There is an important support line in daily chart. If that is broken on closing basis. 10000 will be broken.
- If the support line is held a falling wedge possibility exists in daily chart.
- MICROSOFT TRADING NEAR AN IMPORTANT TREND LINE
August 21, 2010
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.