- Yahoo's weekly sell off has brought the stock down to a major support level.
- 50 Week moving average. 50% Fibonacci retrace level and the 200 Day moving average.
- So a confluence of support, But will it hold? On seeing the Volume in weekly chart i feel this support level may get breached.
- Most important chart is the last one which has the daily time frame with 200 day moving average. Last hit at this moving average resulted in a rally. Price on friday has taken support at this level if it gets breached on closing basis then the correction will get extended.
- MSFT WEEKEND UPDATE
May 15, 2011
- 50 Week moving average is acting as stiff resistance for MSFT.
- Price is looking negative in weekly chart. Price has broken an important trend line on closing basis in weekly chart.
- But Stock has good support at 24 Levels. Price is moving down to the support line of the triangle. Which can take it to 24 levels exactly.
- If 24 is held we may see a long trade happening considering the oversold indicators in weekly and daily chart.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.