April 5, 2012
- IBM has fallen below the up trend line.
- Price has violated the 20 Day SMA. Daily candle trading and closing below 20 SMA will favor bears to extend this correction.
- below 20 SMA price may find support near 23.6% Fib level. Next price cluster is near 38.2% Fib level which may act as strong support. For now bears of IBM need a close below 20 SMA.
- GOLD Near Long term support line
- Price is testing an important up trend line. Its also near 20 Day SMA.
- If the next daily candle trades below the up trend line price may test the support levels mentioned in the second chart.
- Getting support at the trend line may save the bulls from a deeper correction.
- Bearish engulfing pattern of one hour chart shown in a previous post has done well. For now price is trying to form a base near 200 Hour sma. For a bigger fall bears need to break below 200 Hour SMA.
- GOLD NEAR LONG TERM SUPPORT LINE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.