- First chart of apple in daily time frame shown with a possible bullish pattern.
- Bulls would find it tough to execute the pattern as price is nearing strong resistance levels like 50 Day SMA and Fibonacci levels.
- GOOGLE SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LEVELS
April 10, 2013
- Silver weekly chart bouncing from support zone.
- Bounce in weekly chart must cross the resistance line shown in daily chart for a bigger up move to happen.
- Last chart too shows price getting stuck at 20 Day SMA. Price has to cross 20 SMA and the shaded area for a bigger up move to unfold.
- GOLD RESISTANCE LEVELS
- Nifty channel in line chart shows price falling towards the parallel support line.
- Price may give a bounce due to support levels or oversold conditions. Up moves are likely to face selling pressure as the bearish trend looks strong.
- 50% Fib level shown in last chart is next support area if correction extends.
- ES one hour chart shows price correction from the top after a failed breakout attempt. First chart also shows the rising support line which must be held to avoid a bigger fall.
- Next two charts shows crucial fib levels and 50 Hour SMA which are crucial levels to hold above.
- CATERPILLAR TREND UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.