January 25, 2013
- NFLX Daily chart was in a minor up trend and the news reaction too went with the trend.
- Price is trading above the weekly swing high of 133 levels. Sustaining above this level will keep the upward momentum intact.
- Price is testing 38.2% Fib level. Closing the week above this level may take price towards the next Fib level in the coming weeks. Weakness can be seen if price starts to trade below 133 levels.
- APPLE FALLING IN A CHANNEL
- Apple Weekly chart shows price falling below the cloud, this event last took place in 2008.
- Weekly chart also shows price violating the Multi Year up trend line. Next crucial level in chart is the zone between 410 - 430.
- Last chart shows a possible descending channel. Price has fallen below 100 Week SMA. Bears need a weekly close below this level. Keeping inside this channel will further strengthen bears of Apple.
- NIFTY 15 Minutes chart shows price contraction between support and resistance lines.
- Strength on nifty sustaining above 6045 levels
- weakness below 6007 levels. Hour chart shows 78.6% Fib level giving support for now. Hour closing below this level may extend the correction towards 5987 levels and lower.
- IVRCL CHART ANALYSIS
- HDIL CHART ANALYSIS
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.