- Micron Technology is showing a triangle pattern in its daily time frame.
- Breakout above the resistance line should sustain above 8.3 levels.
- Break below the support line will favor bears.
- S&P 500 WEEKEND UPDATE
January 2, 2011
DAILY CHART OF SPX
WEEKLY CHART OF SPX
- Daily chart is trending up above the trend line and the 20 day moving average.
- Positional longs will be safe until price stands above the trend line in daily chart and the 20 day moving average.
- Weekly chart is showing a bearish pattern. a rising wedge which is a bearish reversal pattern.
- NFLX WEEKEND UPDATE
- NFLX Daily chart is looking negative with price breaking a trend line support and its 50 day moving average. This price action will be negative in the short term and will favor bears.
- Weekly chart is also showing a trend line beak. Trend in Weekly chart can change completely if price breaks and close below 20 week moving average.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.