March 12, 2013
- Ford daily chart shows price moving above 50 Day SMA. Holding above this level will favor bulls of Ford.
- Possible resistance level is shown in Last chart. Bulls need a daily and weekly close above the approaching Golden ratio for extending gains towards 14.3 levels.
- Weekly chart shows the crucial support and target levels. Trading below 13.05 will be negative for Ford Bulls.
- One hour chart shows the up trend with small corrections. Sustaining above the trend line may lead to another breakout.
- Daily chart shows price slowing down at the cloud.
- 4 Hour chart too shows price pausing near Golden ratio. But Last chart shows a possible Bullish inverted head and shoulders pattern. For IHNS to work correction should be limited to 38.2% Fib level shown in 3rd chart.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.