- EURUSD Monthly chart shows a slanting support line. Second chart shows price at 50% Fib level. Some more downside likely before a bigger bounce could happen.
- Daily chart if starts to trade above the cloud can confirm a bigger bullish trade. Staying below the cloud the correction is likely to continue.
December 31, 2014
- Apple is likely to remain in a Fibonacci range. Mostly stocks tend to range between 61.8% and 38.2% before a big move happens.
- Weekly chart shows price still in an up trend. Good buying opportunity may come if price test the up trend line again.
- Immediate resistance at 114. Support levels are 50 Day SMA and 111 level.
- Reliance weekly chart shows possible rising trend line.
- Second chart shows resistance zone between 910 - 930 level. Fib level also shows broken golden ratio around this zone. So bullish only if price manage to close above this zone.
- Reliance will remain weak on staying below this zone. Breaking below the trend line will strengthen bears of reliance industries.
December 30, 2014
- NIFTY Daily stuck in an ascending wedge like pattern as shown in first chart. Till price stays within the boundaries the steady up move is likely to continue
- Ichimoku cloud shows price testing it twice in the recent past. Bears need price to sustain below the cloud for bigger breakdowns to happen.
- MACD Shows a possible buy signal coming But this can be a trap for bulls. Its better to look at the price levels to confirm strength and weakness.
- Last chart shows immediate resistance levels in 20 and 50 Day SMA.
December 19, 2014
December 17, 2014
December 16, 2014
December 15, 2014
December 11, 2014
December 9, 2014
December 1, 2014
November 27, 2014
November 25, 2014
- Crude oil daily chart shows price testing 20 Day SMA Which may continue to act as resistance level.
- 4 Hour chart shows 80 levels as previous support which was broken and may act as crucial resistance if price moves up again. Bigger up move possible only if price is able to get back above this zone.
- Weekly chart continues to test crucial support zone. Weekly candles yet to show signs of reversal.
November 24, 2014
November 20, 2014
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.