- S&P 500 Futures 4 hour chart is showing a triangle pattern with price trading near the resistance line of the pattern.
- From yesterday the index is not able to sustain above 1143 levels. although the bulls tried to close above 1143 it was met with stiff resistance at this level.
- Only a high volume breakout above 1143 level can take it to 1150 where it will meet the next resistance.
September 29, 2010
- Reliance industries has good support at 993 level.
- 50 DMA of the stock is also situated around the same level.
- So we can expect some action from here. If 50 DMA gives support we will see 1007 and 1030.
- If 50 DMA breaks we will see 960 levels in RIL.
- INTRADAY LIVE CHART FOR RELIANCE INDUSTRIES WITH EMA
- If the bulls have to avoid a big correction they should push the price above the shooting star pattern created day before yesterday.
- Yesterday Nifty gave some correction followed by the inverted hammer but the bulls managed to make a good comeback.
- So Real weakness is not yet visible. Price is yet to hit the 5 day low ema after the breakout. Weakness only when nifty closes below 5 day low ema.
- NIFTY CHART - BEAUTY OF FIBONACCI LEVELS
- Hour chart is showing an ascending triangle formation with upside breakout possibilities.
- If the ascending triangle breaks out on the upside it can break the strong resistance shown in weekly chart. 1150 is the level in weekly chart that looks very strong.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.