- BAC Weekly chart shows weakness near 100 Week SMA
- Daily chart shows a bearish engulfing pattern. Daily MACD is closer to a sell signal which will be effective on price breaking below 20 Day SMA.
- Price sustaining above 20 Day SMA will continue to favor bulls.
- BEAR FLAG OF COCA COLA
September 22, 2012
- Nifty weekly chart has closed above the golden ratio. Intra week weakness was a trap and nifty bulls resumed the primary trend on the last day of the week.
- Second chart shows possible resistance lines for the coming weeks.
- 3rd chart shows the Power of weekly candlestick patterns. Bearish engulfing in weekly chart was followed by a down trending market. Now we are moving up after a weekly bullish engulfing pattern.
- Last chart shows possible resistance level in monthly chart in the form of Monthly upper Bollinger band.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.