- SPY One hour and 4 Hour charts shows price struggling to cross multiple resistance levels.
- Need to close above 50 period SMA of four hour time frame to resume the up move.
- BLACKBERRY CHART ANALYSIS
June 14, 2013
- Nifty daily chart is moving away from 200 Day SMA But price is approaching an up trend line.
- Weekly chart is likely to close below Middle Bollinger band which may lead to lower bollinger band in the short term.
- Monthly chart is testing 5 Month Low EMA. For the weekly chart scenario work Month Low EMA and the up trend line shown in daily chart has to break. Taking support at these levels may lead to a bounce.
- S&P 500 EOD UPDATE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.