December 30, 2013
- First chart shows price nearing 50 Hour SMA. First signs of weakness if price starts to trade below this line. Second chart shows price giving bullish breakouts and trending above the Hourly cloud.
- Bears are hoping for the Setup in daily chart to work for starting a correction.
- FACEBOOK Bearish Weekly candle
- Bank Nifty Daily chart is about to do a Golden cross.
- Second chart shows the recent crosses which has given good price moves So the chance of a whipsaw happening is higher.
- Weekly chart looks overbought and testing golden ratio, 50 Week SMA. Price must stay above these levels for the bullish event to perform well.
- EURUSD Hits Monthly Resistance line
- BANK NIFTY LIVE CHART- 5 MINUTES TIME FRAME
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.