- Price is reacting negatively from 200 SMA and the resistance line.
- For Bulls price has to stay above 200 SMA for continuing the current up move.
- MACD is looking good for some more up side But price has to support bulls by breaking above the resistance line and 200 SMA.
- This entire up move is a corrective one for the fall from 134 levels and this up move is not supported by an increase in volume as shown in the last chart. Hope for bulls is a breakout above 200 SMA along with volume spike. If that does not happen bears will be in control soon.
December 3, 2011
- Price has closed above 50 Day SMA. MACD is showing a good buy signal.
- For bulls price is approaching a cluster of resistance in the form of Week High EMA, 20 Week SMA and the Golden ratio which might succeed in slowing down price momentum.
- If 50 SMA continue to hold we may see price breaking the resistance levels mentioned above.
- Bears would be hoping that price gets resisted near golden ratio and close below 50 Day SMA.
- So in short if bulls are able to face the approaching resistance levels and protect 50 SMA then this rally will gain further momentum on the upside.
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.