- MSFT Testing Crucial support line and 200 Day SMA.
- Price was unable to break above the cloud and started falling. Price closing below the trend line and 200 SMA should lead to 28.31 levels. Breaking this level will strengthen bears.
- Holding above 200 SMA and the trend line should lead to an up move towards the resistance line again.
- SPY SUPPORT LEVELS
July 11, 2012
- GAP on the first chart shows a possibility of an island cluster formation if the news on the result day is good. But charts are showing bearish possibilities.
- Chart has a Death cross in place.
- Weekly chart is showing a bearish flag which is a continuation pattern.
- Last chart of daily time frame looks interesting we had a bearish engulfing and a close below 50 SMA a day before the last results. One can look for similar clues this time too.
- It's not a good idea to predict the direction for such news events so if one is expecting a large move its better to go with options. A straddle can give good profits if the stock gives a large one directional move.
- SPY Near 50 Day SMA.
- One hour chart too is showing a similar setup with price near 50 Hour SMA and 38.2% Fib level.
- Supporting trend line shown in 2nd chart too may act as support.
- For extending the down move price must close below these levels. Taking support here may result in a bounce.
- GOLD TRIANGLE PATTERN
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.