- ES Four hour chart with 50 period Moving average.
- Price has given a pull back from this moving average twice during this up move.
- Price is testing the moving average again. Higher low Higher High structure is not yet violated. Breaking the last swing low will change things in favor of bears.
- GOLD NEAR 50 DAY SMA
October 26, 2011
- Nifty weekly candle is testing its 20 week moving average or the Middle Bollinger band. A convincing close above this level can extend this up move. On the contrary if the weekly candle closes below 20 Week SMA we may see some bearishness.
- Daily chart too has resistances in the form of 100 SMA and the GAP. GAP closes at 5323.
- GOLD DAILY CHART ANALYSIS
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.