- Apple has given two bearish engulfing patterns in weekly chart. We saw a Pin bar reversal candle at the top of the trend too.
- Daily chart has closed the day below 50 day moving average.
- Weekly indicators are also showing bearish things to come. Stochastic has triggered a sell.
- Weekly MACD is likely to give a sell in the coming week.
- Only hope for bulls is the weekly trend line which has to be broken by bears for the long term trend to change.
- So in all likelihood we are looking at the top of apple for sometime to come. Provided bears manage to break the weekly trend line.
- S&P 500 CLOSED BELOW 200 WEEK MOVING AVERAGE
- SPX closed the week below its 200 week moving average.
- Last weeks candle violated this level but was able to close above it. But this weeks candle closed below it.
- Its looking bad for bulls, If the recent lows are taken out then targets are much lower. I will be doing a detailed weekend update on SPX later.
- BEARISH ENGULFING OF AAPL
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.