- IWM Daily chart shows price testing resistance line. Daily RSI is nearing overbought zone. Overbought RSI has given sideways to negative price action as shown in 2nd chart.
- Last chart the weekly time frame shows the Negative Divergence which has not given a big correction yet. Bears need to break below the rising channel for a bigger down move to happen.
- FACEBOOK Chart update
January 1, 2014
- Facebook Daily chart has formed a Bullish Harami. This is a reversal pattern which works well when formed at crucial support or resistance levels. I have given the link containing the explanation for the pattern below this post.
- Day has paused above 20 Day SMA and 38.2% Fib level. More falls only if these levels are taken out on closing basis.
- Weekly bearish candle formed at Upper Bollinger band continues to be valid.
- INVESTOPEDIA EXPLAINS HARAMI PATTERN - CLICK HERE
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.