- S&P 500 has violated the resistance line of the broadening pattern.
- Index trading above 1176 will be positive for the bulls.
- DOW JONES NEAR 11200
October 13, 2010
- Dow Jones futures daily chart.
- Price broke out above 10973 level today. Now it is trading above 11000.
- If futures continue to trade above 11000, Dow Jones Spot price may achieve its immediate target of 11200 soon.
- S&P 500 FUTURES HITS THE TOP OF THE BROADENING PATTERN
- 6246 BROKEN. First target will be 6300.
- NIFTY Futures has taken out most of the resistance levels in-between 6090 and 6246.
- 6246 will act as resistance now.
- If price breaks out above 6246 and trades convincingly we can expect 6300 as the first target.
- This post is a continuation of the NF range posted last week CLICK HERE TO SEE IT
All the contents of niftychartsandpatterns are for educational purposes only and are not Investment Advice or recommendations offered to any person(s) with respect to the purchase or sale of the stocks / futures. Niftychartsandpatterns shall not be held responsible for the actions of individuals, parties, or corporations taken in response to the ideas, thoughts, concepts or information presented in this blog. Hence all the visitors are requested to apply their prudence and consult their financial or investment adviser before acting on any of the Ideas in this blog.